Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Another newbie..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2014, 04:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz C320
Talking Another newbie..

Hello fellow MB drivers!

I've just signed in on this forum as a MB owner (the fourth one now), and hope to learn much about my car, or even meet some members in the Netherlands.
Of course we have a forum in my country too, but I've seen that there is a lot of knowledge here with you guys, so the more I can learn about my car the better it is, right?!

Anyway, I just bought a c320 from 2001, and the car is almost completely packed with options.
I'll see if I can post a data card and some pictures.
Right now I'm having some parts replaced from the rear suspension and torsion parts, because of a banging and rumbling noise when I'm driving over some rough roads.

The car drives great, lots of power and very good handling as well, but the previous owner was not so meticulous in his maintenance as I am , so there is some work to do to get the car in top shape again.

Anyway, I wish everybody a good and save driving time in their well engineered and fine looking cars , and I'll hope to be on this forum on a regular basis.

Greetings from the Netherlands,
Mark.
Old 03-12-2014, 01:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bmw 2010
you made the right choice! Welcome! Happy to have you aboard sir

blog
Old 03-12-2014, 01:20 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
13 E350 4MATIC
Congrats!!! Welcome