Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Mercedes GL450 ML350 Lease Questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2014, 05:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 GL450
Mercedes GL450 ML350 Lease Questions

Hello! I'm new to this, and I'm really sorry if I'm not supposed to be posting here as a new thread. My dream Mercedes has always been the G63 but my dad isn't paying for that anytime soon lol. Anyways when I was 16 two years ago in May, my dad found a really good deal for me on a brand new arctic white beige leather interior GL450 fully packaged, (parkatronic, rear TVs media system, double sunroof, side LEDs with the step down etc) for like <$3000 down (I don't remember exactly but it was less than $3k) and about $650 per month for two years. I love the car because I'm 6'4" and I fit comfortably in it and so do my friends. The lease is almost up this May and my dad was saying we should extend it or either buy the car. He says I will never get a deal like that again especially with the roughly $10,000 extras (I added the total from the sheet MB gives you with all the pricing. ) I am slightly becoming bored with the car like with the color and stuff however weird that sounds. Anyways do you guys think that was a good deal? Do you think I could find a 2014 GL450 with that pricing in NYC? I was thinking if I don't I should downgrade to a 2014 ML350 because the pricing is similar, but usually my friends and I do sometimes fill all 7 seats. What are your thoughts on the ML350? Thank you all!