Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Hello New to the Forum

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2014 | 11:38 AM

2005 C230
Hello New to the Forum

Hey Fellas, my name is Cesar I live in Santa Clarita, CA near Magic Mt.
I have been lurking this forum for a few years but never created an account until this morning.

I currently drive a 2005 C230 sedan and love it. I bought it brand new in September of 2004 from Merdeces of Calabasas. Best car I have ever owned.
to this day that car has not given me ONE problem....

now I am in the market for a 2010-2012 E350 Coupe.

Ok, I just wanted to say hello and let you all know how wonderful this forum is for information. I have lurked for many years and I have gotten lots of DIY projects.....
Old 03-08-2014 | 01:57 AM

2001 E 430
I was a lurker as well! When I did join I asked a few questions and got no response! I asked everyone why all the views but no help? I then felt in the wrong as this site and its members are great!! Most all my many question had been answered my others in past posts! Many people who know their stuff and without them I would of had to pay for my questions out of my own pocket.
Old 03-08-2014 | 10:00 AM

2005 C230
Originally Posted by WCK9
I was a lurker as well! When I did join I asked a few questions and got no response! I asked everyone why all the views but no help? I then felt in the wrong as this site and its members are great!! Most all my many question had been answered my others in past posts! Many people who know their stuff and without them I would of had to pay for my questions out of my own pocket.
Ha, I know what you mean. lots of views but no replies...

but I agree, people on this forum are great and have lots of knowledge and are willing to share.