Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Hello! Another newbie to the forum

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2014, 11:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E320, 500hp Subaru STi, 500hp S10 Pickup
Hello! Another newbie to the forum

Hi everyone, I have a 2004 E320 that now has about 190,000 miles on it. Yes, I drive it! I tend to drive it like a rally car. Why own something if you don't drive it. People tell me they are surprised it's still holding together. I tell them "It's a Mercedes." The plan now is to do a full Prior Design body kit, blacked out sport grille, cut in some vented CL fenders, most likely wrap the car with a matte color similar to the Techtite grey it is, do a custom colored copper carbon fiber hood. Then I plan to turbocharge the motor. With exception of the motor work I plan to get this done over the next month and a half. Ever since I bought my Mercedes new I have fallen in love with Mercedes cars. Went to the AMG Driving academy back in 2009 at Laguna Seca where we drove many SLS cars a year before it's release as well as other AMG's. What a blast that was!!!
Old 03-14-2014, 07:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MB 2004 s500
Another NuBi

High all, I am new to this forum and new to Benz. I just purchased and fell in love with my black '04 S 500. It's too new to have photos, they'll come soon. I am looking forward to sharing some great BENZ stories and picking all of your very knowledgeable brains. Thanks for your time,