Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

2003 CLK500

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2014, 10:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 CLK500 Pewter
2003 CLK500

Hey folks. Not really new as my son has an 02 E320 so we've been on and off here at times.

Just picked up a Pewter Silver 03 CLK500 with 28000 miles on it (and yes, it was a little old lady who rarely drove it). It has heated seats, rear window shade, sunroof, Bose (boo), CD changer, AMG wheels and body kit. Really spotless and almost perfect except for about 2-3" of road rash on a couple rims.

Local car purchased new at the local MB dealer with all maintenance done at the dealer. Everything kept up, included any needed repairs (like the radiator replacement and others). In fact it was just at the dealer for new brakes, tires and service.

So pumped to get this car. Only thing I'm not thrilled with is the whole Bose thing...not a bad stereo really, just no bluetooth, iphone connect, navi...stuff I've gotten used to. Might look at the full console facelift down the road but not now. The steering wheel could be fresher but not pressing...and it needs a trunk lid spoiler to finish the outside.

Anyway...I'll probably be on here until the upgrade/modify bug wears off...which could be months or years from now.