Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Just registered . . . whats good people!? i just got my 4th benz 05 CLK320 96,000K

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 02:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 Mercedes CLK320
Thumbs up Just registered . . . whats good people!? i just got my 4th benz 05 CLK320 96,000K

Just registered . . . whats good people!? i just got my 4th benz 05 CLK320 96,000K Blacked with chrome trim . . . K&N Air Filters as well as no longer being manufactured K&N Gold Series Oil FIlter installed, Limo Tinted all the way around, darkest tint on the taillights besides getting plastidipped,Gloss Black license plate frame, Gloss black CLK320 Emblem on the back, Custom White Alpena Super LED Strips x 2 installed by me on the front bumper( have yet to see anycar especially with this like this atleast in the areas around mines in Corona,CA 92881 ), Phillips LED parking blubs, Sylvania H7 Bulbs the ZXEs for the headlights, gloss blacked out front hood emblem, 0-40W Fully Synthetic Mobil 1 racing oil, Just Cleaned whole throttle body system, as well as mass air flow sensor, as well as degreased and water off the entire engine bay . . . So far i did all this in a week of buying the car. . . what do yall think ill take and post pictures as soon as i can due to my cell phone just breaking. Still have a few upgrades going to install just got it though. Turns heads and gets compliments and haters and lovers everywhere i go everytime i drive. I love it but besides that i just love this car like my others. Ive only have Mercedes,BMW, and lexus since i was able to drive, but mercedes is me all the way too the fullest. Just my opinion. Reply back thanks yall