Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

NewMan !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2014, 01:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E350
NewMan !

Greetings to all ! My name is Nathaniel and I'm a 65 year old Viet Nam Vet. I reside in Warner Robins,Ga. This 2012 is my second E-350 which is a joy to drive. I'm sure to find logical answers to my questions. Thank you's and have a great day.
Old 04-13-2014, 02:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E350
Question CD Changer

My first question. My salesman advised me that the 6 disc in dash changer doesn't come in this car. It has the 321 sports package,993 Lane Tracking package, R08 Wheel Package, and the S02 Premium 2 Launch Package. Also has the 314 wood/leather steering wheel along with the 104 Rear Spoiler.The dealers site listed a 6 disc in dash changer. This gentleman's telling me that with these options on this car it doesn't come with one. I realize this post is long,but I need answers. Most of others I've seen all all 6 disc.Thanks!
Old 04-14-2014, 09:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2019 AMG E53 Coupe
what year is your e class? Most of the newer models are moving away from multiple cd's as most people stream music through their wireless devices or use the HDD to download playlists. And for the few who don't the sat radio feature has all but eliminated most CD collector collections. Cheers,