Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

First Mercedes - C63 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 03:08 PM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
C63 AMG 507 Edition
First Mercedes - C63 AMG

I just picked up a C63 AMG 507 edition last November and drove it straight into the garage for the winter. Can't wait to get the streets cleaned and get it out this spring to get the break in period over with.

I do have a question someone might be able to help me with though. I have found this line under the car and cannot figure out what this might be. It's obviously not an oil, antifreeze, etc. but it leaked from some where under the engine bay. It's almost like a hard water calcuim type of powder. I cleaned the floor and started the car mid winter, the next day the line was back. No clue what it is and haven't been able to get under to take a look yet. Just wondering if anyone would know off hand?
Attached Thumbnails First Mercedes - C63 AMG-line-2.jpg   First Mercedes - C63 AMG-line-1.jpg   First Mercedes - C63 AMG-line-3.jpg   First Mercedes - C63 AMG-c63-amg.jpg  

Last edited by Baked; 04-14-2014 at 04:12 PM.