Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

New Member From Chicago

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2014 | 07:40 PM

2012 C300 4Matic Sport, 2006 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 5.4L
New Member From Chicago

Greetings from Chicago, I'm looking forward to the chance to learn from the forum and contribute. I run the operations for a mid sized Commercial General Contractor in the Chicago area.

My wife and I are the lucky new owners of a 2012 C300 4Matic Sport in Lunar Blue Metallic on Beige MBTex. It's her daily driver, so, unfortunately, I'll be limited in the amount of modifications I'm "allowed" to make. We've had it for a couple weeks now, and I'm still amazed at how much I love this car.

Although I've been inundated in work over the last few years, limiting my contributions, I'm an avid gearhead and forum goer. My daily driver is a 2006 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 5.4L that's been well modified over the years. I've compiled almost 5,000 posts and several stickies on my go to F150 forum over the years, and look forward to the chance to help fellow W204 owners with my automotive knowledge (and subscription to Alldata).

-Matt