Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2014, 04:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w 220 320 cdi
Red face newbie

Hi , to all having been an avid member on MBUK for a few years now and having viewed the world forum as a backup to any questions that arose as to solving issues I thought it only right to Join and maybe contribute occasionally if the need ever arose.I have found the encyclopedia an invaluable resource and over time have rectified may issues on various models inc w123 w124 w211 and currently a w220 oil burner (320 cdi). As I reside in the UK it makes sense as gas is overpriced and diesel alternatives are more economical thanks to all contributors and evident experts on here long may they continue to provide their expertise to us "spanner monkeys" who attempt to keep our aging cars on the road waiting for the lottery to come up so we can afford a new one and the stealership costs of all its lifelong servicing needs( no more moaning) any ways its a pleasure to read on here and maybe I will also be able to contribute when the need arises ( sorry to be so long winded ) cheers all Mercgtc.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:07 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome!