Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

emergency Big time --2004 s500

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 06:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 S-500 4-matic
emergency Big time --2004 s500

I accidentally hit the panic button and once I hit the panic button the car is started flashing and everything started flashing on the car the interior lights started flashing so I tried to lark and unlock the door with the key I tried to start the car with the key then I tried to do with the valet key I tried everything passable haven disconnected the battery and reconnected it and it's still started blinking I could use any advice any help because this is driving me to drink I can start the blinking in the interior lights are going on and off yell sidelights are going on and off is driving me crazy please can anyone someone out there help me please mail me or call me at ebtahi98@yahoo?com. 2032571473. Thomas Varga your help you'll be much appreciated especially with the most speedy ness the car i

Last edited by Ebtahi98; 09-15-2014 at 06:16 PM. Reason: E mail address. Ebtahi98@yahoo.com