Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

After market Touch Screen Navigation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2014, 12:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 c300 Sport 4matic
After market Touch Screen Navigation

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this site. I got a 2010 c300 Sport a few years back and plan on keeping it until it gives up on me. My only problem is the dash is very outdated. I did not get the navigation kit when i bought it. I was looking to upgrade the screen to a touch screen (android operating system if possible) and have been having difficulty finding a place to install one that will actually replace the current screen and not just add another one. I want it to look like it came with the car. Possibly one that could mirror my android tablet screen? If anyone has any suggestions of what system i could possibly install it would be of great help. Also my bluetooth only works for the phone audio not music. Currently I have a bluetooth receiver plugged into my aux plug in my glove box that works fine but the sound is not the best. If the unit could have this built in that would be great. Honestly, any upgrade to my current screen would be an option.

Thanks everyone,

Matt
Old 10-28-2014, 03:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 Mercedes Benz C-300
I'm in the exact same scenario as you. Been looking for anyone that has performed a successful upgrade and have not found any. Hopefully you get some replies. I just posted a similar question today as well. Please let me know if you find an answer outside this forum and I will do the same. Thanks,