Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Trip to Russia

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2014 | 01:49 PM

Want W124
Trip to Russia

Dear owners of the best cars, my name is Alex I am 18 years old, I live in St. Petersburg and study at the University of Information Technologies, I want to offer you a memorable trip to Russia, if you want to visit Saint Petersburg, then I will gladly help you to have fun I suggest to relax as a true Russian, drink vodka in the bar to go to a real Russian bath, a fight with someone, and so on. If the real Russian life is not for you then suggest to visit the theater or the Hermitage, I understand that my proposal looks suspicious, but I assure you that it's true, all I want is just a dream in the performance, namely a small donation to purchase Mercedes w124 (my dream), I will be very happy if you donate me any amount of money, if you'll believe me and make a donation then on arrival in St. Petersburg I will certainly meet, and will pay your stay. I know English at the secondary,
you will see that Russia is fun. EMAIL ME
written with the help of Google Translator

Mercedes worth $ 5,000

https://www.facebook.com/alexey.bakhvalov.1
Alexey Bakhvalov