Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello There and Help :)

Old 10-16-2017, 08:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E320 cdi Avantgarde 2009
Hello There and Help :)

Hey There,

So I'm obviously new to the MBWorld forum, my make is a W211 E320 CDI 2009 model! Lovely and silver in colour and is a dream to ride.

A few questions though, my turbo finally died on me and I had it replaced with the recommended Garrett model, once that was replaced my intake manifold control flap motor gave way so naturally I replaced that too.
Now my diesel filter is leaking through the O-Rings so these are currently being attended to as we speak. While this is ongoing I found my exhaust clamp wasn't secured properly and had started rattling and transmission oil is leaking at the radiator creating a big black splurge all over the radiator grill.... and she's busy telling me that I should top up my oil even though my oil was changed not even 5000km's ago.

So my question is how common is all of this? In the span of 2 months all of a sudden everything has died and its cost me close to R50k.

Any help would be appreciated and keep well all!

Cheers