Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New From NJ - Fuse help?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2017, 10:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 E350
New From NJ - Fuse help?

Hello all! my name is Alfonzo AKA AL and I live in Southern Jersey, very close to Philadelphia. I own a 2009 E350 with about 91K miles. I love my car, had it going on 2 years. No issues, with the exception of my idiot self putting in too much oil when topping it off. Thank goodness I was able to get it drained and engine cleaned with no major damage. I really just wanted to say hello and mention my cigarette lighter fuse is out. I have looked, read and youtube on how/where to change this fuse to no avail. I just can't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It's been about a month now; I have a marker light out and according to the book I must take it to the dealer to replace? I figured whenever I go to the dealer I will have them change the marker light and the fuse but I've NEVER been to the dealer because of the rates. So, if there is any suggestion on how/where to change the cigarette lighter fuse that would be great! Otherwise....absolutely no complaints about my car and although I never intended for it to be my primary car, ever since the engine on my SUV went I've been driving the benz and it really feels great.
Old 10-18-2017, 03:22 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1,019 Likes on 947 Posts
1999 E300TD
For situations like this posting the VIN will help me quickly find the fuse and location.
PS---the car must stink if you are a smoker!
Old 10-18-2017, 03:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 E350
Thanks a million...my VIN number is VEHICLE YEAR / MAKE / MODEL VEHICLE ID # 09 MERC E350 WDBUF87XX9B358921.

And I don't use that ashtray/lighter to smoke....it's conveniently located near my phone case and I use it to keep my phone charged. So now, if my phone is not at a decent charge I can't listen to Pandora . And I am not a fan of the Sirius; it's not Sirius its the sound quality in my car that's not the best for me. So I typically just listen to Pandora...well, that's all I listen to (with the exception of the free two weeks of Sirius I got). Anyway, thanks million!
AL
Old 10-18-2017, 07:12 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1,019 Likes on 947 Posts
1999 E300TD
Check fuse 54a and 54b located under the hood in the front SAM.