Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

New member from Florida

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2017, 08:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C350 sport package
New member from Florida

so first of all Hi 😎 my name is Jean I’m originally from Puerto Rico but moved to the states around 3 years ago my passion since I was kid was cars Always grew up fixing small engines and after the years decide to make it a carrier so I went to school just to get certified as mechanic. In addition to that I decide to go for another year and a half to learn more and decide to take racing mechanics .... then as probably some of you guys started with Honda’s and imports cars because of the easy way that’s you can buy one and build it not cheap tho. Now I decide to push the limits on imports from Japan to German scene I have always love this type of cars had a Jetta vr6 00 manual of course the auto is crap tranny but loved but any ways decided to buy a Mercedes Benz C350 sport package with 74k Miles very cheap 11k on mint conditions not to mention had 4K wheels Some inspiri isr10 19 only with some curb rash only in one wheel but very minimum