Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Be ware buying car at Fletcher Jones (newport beach)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2017, 11:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c63s
Angry Be ware buying car at Fletcher Jones (newport beach)

Although I heard lots of bad experience at FJ but I still went there due to the convenient location. However, my dealer WADE Liu proves it, who have a ****ty and disrespectful attitude. I don't know if he thinks I'm a student that's easy to fool on or what, wasting my time with stories, impatient with my opinions, pushing me to make a decision. And once I show hesitation, he just says inappropriate things such as " boy acting like a woman" which really upsets me, so I canceled my order and he won't give my 2000 dollar deposit back, it's been weeks and once I call him he pretended he couldn't hear and hang up on me. I still didn't get the deposit back. Wade Liu, remember this dude, very tricky and I would NOT consider him, at any rate, nothing but a deceiver salesman, ZERO honesty. FJ seems like a good place, they just don't care, and of course I don't know about other dealers, but Wade Liu gives the WORST car shopping experience, ever.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:05 AM

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts
2017 GLS 450
Originally Posted by wadeLabtch666
Although I heard lots of bad experience at FJ but I still went there due to the convenient location. However, my dealer WADE Liu proves it, who have a ****ty and disrespectful attitude. I don't know if he thinks I'm a student that's easy to fool on or what, wasting my time with stories, impatient with my opinions, pushing me to make a decision. And once I show hesitation, he just says inappropriate things such as " boy acting like a woman" which really upsets me, so I canceled my order and he won't give my 2000 dollar deposit back, it's been weeks and once I call him he pretended he couldn't hear and hang up on me. I still didn't get the deposit back. Wade Liu, remember this dude, very tricky and I would NOT consider him, at any rate, nothing but a deceiver salesman, ZERO honesty. FJ seems like a good place, they just don't care, and of course I don't know about other dealers, but Wade Liu gives the WORST car shopping experience, ever.
Maybe you should call the manager instead of that guy to get your deposit back? We test drove an e-class here at Fletcher Jones in Chicago and the sales guy kept calling me afterwards and every time he called, he did not say his name or company name plus he had me on speaker phone that I couldn't hear him properly... so every time he called the conversation started with him talking to me like we were beer-buddies "hey.. how you doin' ?!" and I was like "hello, who is this??", super unprofessional and annoying. You'd think Mercedes has a certain standard /etiquette but apparently not here in the US.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:08 AM

c63s
Originally Posted by Strafzettel
Maybe you should call the manager instead of that guy to get your deposit back? We test drove an e-class here at Fletcher Jones in Chicago and the sales guy kept calling me afterwards and every time he called, he did not say his name or company name plus he had me on speaker phone that I couldn't hear him properly... so every time he called the conversation started with him talking to me like we were beer-buddies "hey.. how you doin' ?!" and I was like "hello, who is this??", super unprofessional and annoying. You'd think Mercedes has a certain standard /etiquette but apparently not here in the US.
I had to call customer service to get the refund approved, I'm told the money will come back in a few days, still waiting lol.... so disappointed
Old 11-09-2017, 12:19 AM

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts
2017 GLS 450
Angry

Originally Posted by wadeLabtch666
I had to call customer service to get the refund approved, I'm told the money will come back in a few days, still waiting lol.... so disappointed
If you're getting your money back it's all good, right? We had an even worse experience with an Audi dealer when we bought our A6 TDI... the guy wouldn't shut up for a second during the test drive, so I said that I'd like to hear the engine and he responded saying "very quiet, very quiet" and kept talking! Sooo... if you have an annoying sales guy you need to ask for another one!
Old 11-09-2017, 11:38 AM

Received 62 Likes on 61 Posts
2014 C300
I bought my 2014 C300 at Paradise Motor Sports in Lexington KY. Totally different experience. They are a late model used dealership that sells a lot of MB's, BMW's, Lexus, etc. Saw the car I ended up buying on their web site on a Sunday afternoon, when they are closed. I emailed them and within 10 minutes got a call from them. Set up a test drive the next afternoon. They handed me the keys and said take it out and see what you think. Drove it and loved it. There were a few dents and scrapes that I asked them to fix, which they did. They asked me to give them until Saturday morning so they could fix the noted items, tint the windows and detail the car. When I showed up Saturday morning everything was ready. Very pleasant experience. Maybe because it wasn't a MB dealership.
Old 11-09-2017, 05:41 PM

c63s
Originally Posted by Cardfan91
I bought my 2014 C300 at Paradise Motor Sports in Lexington KY. Totally different experience. They are a late model used dealership that sells a lot of MB's, BMW's, Lexus, etc. Saw the car I ended up buying on their web site on a Sunday afternoon, when they are closed. I emailed them and within 10 minutes got a call from them. Set up a test drive the next afternoon. They handed me the keys and said take it out and see what you think. Drove it and loved it. There were a few dents and scrapes that I asked them to fix, which they did. They asked me to give them until Saturday morning so they could fix the noted items, tint the windows and detail the car. When I showed up Saturday morning everything was ready. Very pleasant experience. Maybe because it wasn't a MB dealership.
wish I could just find a satisfying dealership around me
Old 11-09-2017, 05:42 PM

c63s
Originally Posted by Cardfan91
reading your post feel satisfying