Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

S430 4matic 06 problems please help!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2017, 07:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 s430 4matic
S430 4matic 06 problems please help!!!

I have a 2006 S430 4matic airmatic. Im getting ESP and ABS malfunction and the car wouldn't start wasn't showing the gear symbols either . I would turn the key to pos 3 and let it sit for a Lil bit and the car would show the gears and I could start the car. Once I get it started then I have problems with it wanting to shift out of first. So I'm running 25 mph on like 2000 Rpm.. I basically just quit trying to drive it and getting it to shift and been just making sure it starts every day. Im here in Indy at rilies hospital for children and have it parked in the garage. I got out today to smoke a cigg and start it up and the airmatic manual and sports mode button are flashing red when they should stay lit. Also the rpms and temp gage are fluttering. Im basically on here wondering if anyone could help me with a solution other than going to the shop. Really don't have the money to put into it, which is sad but true. I was thinking it was a valve body in the tranny. But then the rpm's and light were flashing on the airmatic buttons so I'm not sure if electrical would come into play. Im not mechanic either so I'm at a tough spot. appriciate anyone who could steer me the right way. Thank you..kyle