Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Hello from Turkey / İstanbul ,,, looking for technical help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2017 | 02:07 PM

Alfa Romeo 159 1.9 JTDM
Hello from Turkey / İstanbul ,,, looking for technical help

Hi, my name is Emre Suat, I'm sorry that I could afford a Mercedes benz yet, but using parts for my recent car. I have an Alfa romeo 159 Diesel. And I'm making modification to it. I'm Electrical engineer and This car is my hobby. It is helping me about learning lots of information about cars and diesel tuning.
Now I use Turbo from 350CDI , GTB2060VKLR, with original Electrical Actuator. Normally, my friends suggested that I use Air2Air intercooler for this setup. But I wanted to challenge myself. And tried Water 2 Air intercooler. One of my friend is tuning only Mercs in Turkey. He suggested that I use a bosch pump, 0392 022 010 . With an uninterested tuner I get 260HP and 550Nm torque , But now I'm having some IAT problems. I think there is something about HE capacity. I don't know yet. I've tried to search the forum, I found very useful information. But I could not ask you before. And I don't know where to start? In which area should I ask for help. Or Do I have permission to ask in first place?..

Video For the Car

thank you very much