Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Greeting from Houston Texas

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2017, 06:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes C300
Greeting from Houston Texas

My lil ol C300....
Hello all,

I have an 09 C300. (I’ve been lurking and reading in here for a while though). So far I’ve installed K&N drop ins, Flowmaster mufflers with an x-pipe, a lot of that helped this lil ol car. But what made a big difference was taking her to Eurocharged here in Houston and having them tune her afterwards. I recently lost my daily driver due to a road debri accident on the highway. I hate automatics, but finding something to daily that was a stick shift with four doors was hard.....then blamo, I found this....
The tune has helped immensely and although she’s not quite as fast as my HR 350z, I’m pleased as punch. I’m sure I’ll be perusing the classifieds because there’s other things I’d like to snap up.
i think my first question I could pose, seeing how this is an 09 Sport, it doesn’t have the heated seats, I have gotten the Bluetooth adapter to wire into the old Apple hookup so I can at least listen to music from my phone, but I have an aftermarket head unit, and some other goodies. I know what adapter plate to get to mount the radio. But the biggest question I have, this stereo isn’t the higher end one, although I really get the feeling she still has a built in amplifier....what adapter do I need for this particular car so I won’t have to rewire every speaker in here?
Thanks and look forward to meeting new members....
The following users liked this post:
sales@eurocharged.com (11-17-2017)
Old 11-17-2017, 12:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 678 Likes on 643 Posts
2014 E350 also restored: 1969 Camaro convertible SS 1957 Chevy Belair 2dr hardtop
Welcome nice looking ride
Old 11-21-2017, 04:06 PM
SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 61 Posts
Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, BMW, MINI and more!
Welcome to MBWorld!
Old 11-22-2017, 04:52 PM

Received 62 Likes on 61 Posts
2014 C300
Welcome to the forum. I'm a fellow C300 owner.

Did you install the MB lights in the doors? If so, is it a snap in type deal or a Pain in the A$$?