Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

MB AMG GLE S coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2017, 12:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG GLE S coupe
MB AMG GLE S coupe

Hey Guys,

Came across this incredible forum while researching the MB car.

I reside in USA and planning the European delivery for AMG GLE S coupe.
I was told by one local dealer that AMG vehicles dont qualify. The other dealer says it does!!! Since they are all independently owned, I am not getting straight answers which is frustrating.

It would be really helpful if you guys could navigate me through the purchase process so I can join the club as well

I am looking for AMG GLE S coupe - 43S or 63.
Here are my questions:
1. Can you search the MB plant inventory online?
2. What would be the best process to purchase the vehicle through European delivery? Going thought any specific dealers throughout US or local dealers are just fine to facilitate the process?
3. I would prefer to have the vehicle this year and ok to compromise with certain package and features and flexible to travel whenever. Any thoughts on expediting the process? My local dealer teslls me that I cant get anything until spring - March of 2018?

Waiting for your response.

Thanks guys.
Old 11-25-2017, 02:29 PM

Received 74 Likes on 62 Posts
2008 E63 wagon (1 of 62)
European delivery is an option when ordering any of the Mercedes vehicles. AMG or not, does not matter. If the dealership is telling you otherwise, contact a different dealer or contact MBUSA directly.

Last edited by Racin_fool; 11-25-2017 at 02:30 PM. Reason: spelling