Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello From SF Bay, California! Lowest Milage W212 2010 E63 AMG?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2017, 01:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2010 E63 AMG
Hello From SF Bay, California! Lowest Milage W212 2010 E63 AMG?

Hello Everyone!

My name is Craig, I am 24 years old and now the proud owner of my 3rd Mercedes-Benz a 2010 E63 AMG with only 16,000 miles on it

My first car was a 2007 Mercedes C230 Sport and my second Mercedes was a 2007 CLS550.
The C230 was a great reliable car which had me hooked on the brand. When I would bring it in for service I felt so taken care of, never got the run around or reccomended service I didn't need and alwyas felt like I was super fancy drinking the free coffee in the nice lounge with leather couches (I was 18 years old at this point haha)

Then when I had the Benz Fever in full swing a CLS63 AMG pulled up next to me at a red light and The sound of that 6.3l V8 and that luxurious and aggressive body styling had me on eBay and craigslist as soon as I got home. I traded the C230 in for a CLS 550 (at 20 I could not afford any CLS63 with low enough miles for me)

The CLS was rather quickly fitted with a full Lorinser body kit and exhaust, 20" Vertini Wheels, Renntech Lowering Module, Smoked Taillights, TInted Windows and a full Stain Nebula Peral Blue color change! This car was just as amazing and reliable and I reluctantly had to sell it when I had to move to Puerto Rico for work. I lost my a** on a quick sale but I told myself that the next Mercedes-Bez I buy will be the one I build and keep for good. So here we are....

I could be wrong, but I am almost positive I have the lowest milage W212 2010 E63 AMG possibly in the world? This black beauty has 16k miles on her right now!!!

So with the exception of the wheels and front fender louvers this thing is 100% stock DONT BLINK!

I took delivery November 16th 2017 after her cross country voyage from Illinois to Oakland on a warm but rainy Northern California day and it was perfect!

Comming in the next few months I will be getting some H&R Lowering Springs/Rear Links, 20" Vossen CVT Wheels, Long Tube Headers/Muffler Delete, Intake, ECU Tune, Powder Coated Brake Calipers and some serious carbon fiber for the outside! Lip, Diffuser, Spoiler ect. I could not be more excited to own this car and be a part of the lucky few who get to drive a hand built, naturally aspirated 6.2 V8. I am aiming for 600+ HP at the wheels but will not take the supercharger/turbo route, the NA is just so visceral and with the headers/muffler delete Its just going to be perfection.

Anyone in the San Francisco // Oakland area that drives or goes to shows I would love to go I am a huge car fanatic, I have not missed a Monterey Car Week since 2011 and love making new friends in this amazing community! Happy to be here and I look forward to meeting some of you and learning from all of you

Old 12-11-2017, 08:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 678 Likes on 643 Posts
2014 E350 also restored: 1969 Camaro convertible SS 1957 Chevy Belair 2dr hardtop
Welcome nice looking ride. Not sure you have the lowest Mileage one but this was a terrific find