Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

New Carbon Fiber Supplier In Canada

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2018, 12:03 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Mercedes
New Carbon Fiber Supplier In Canada

Hello MB World,

My name is Andy and I am the owner of Uniq Carbon. Uniq Carbon is Vancouver’s new contemporary automotive destination, specializing in carbon fiber modifications. As fellow car enthusiasts, we noticed a distinct lack of selection, quality, and convenience within the Vancouver car modification community. In hopes of addressing these issues, we founded Uniq Carbon to provide the industry with a vast collection of high-quality parts best suited to represent your unique identity.

We offer a wide range of 1x1, 2x2, and even 6x6 weave products made from high quality Japanese and Taiwanese carbon fiber. Our close connection with our suppliers ensures dependable, economically priced products tailored to your specific needs—from immediate product corrections to the development of new parts.

We are planning to host a W205 Spoiler group buy. Here are some photos of our Renntech style spoiler:

Our website: http://uniqcarbon.com

We have many parts uploaded, but many we have available are also not on the site yet as it is under construction. Please PM me for more information.

Don’t just drive the brand, (we want to help you) define it! Use code “MBWORLD/REVSCENE” for free shipping within Canada!