Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Lighting System Not Working! Please Help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2018, 11:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 CLK 550
Unhappy Lighting System Not Working! Please Help!

Hello,
I have a 2007 CLK 550 coupe with 162,000 miles and i'm having some issues with my passenger turn signal, front marker lights and rear tail lights. When I turn the light switch to the on position only the front headlights work, even when I select the auto position they still don't come on. I've replaced all of the fuses and relays and still haven't been able to fix the problem, it looks like from some of the treads that I've been reading there is this SAM unit that may control the lights. My passenger front and rear turn signal lights also don't work when I push the switch up to make a right turn. My driver side turning lights work fine, I only also have one brake light working, I've also replaced all the bulbs. There's no indication on the dash either telling me that certain lights are out. My question is which one do I replace to get them working again, the front driver side box or the one in the rear on the driver side or the one on the passenger side?