Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Check engine light on

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-21-2018, 04:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz C250
Check engine light on

Hello friends.
I drive a 2013 C250 and My check engine just came on. I tried to make a left at a stop sign; when I accelerated, the car jerked for a minute and the light came on. I decided to park it and see if it’ll go away when I turn it back on, but it didn’t.

I’ve had the car for six months with only 32000 mileage in it, I bought it as a salvaged title and the seller said something about some particles flying into the fan area when it was damaged; but it’s been fixed which was why I bought it. I’ve never had any problems with the car since I’ve owned it until this check engine light issue.

I tried to drive it again the next day, it doesn’t accelerate without jerking and it goes all the way to 75mph, and then the jerk stops but the check engine light constantly stays on. I’ve parked it now and plan on taking it in to the dealership to see if they can help me fix it.

Anyone with information about something like this could please feel free to share with me.

Thank you.
Old 02-22-2018, 01:37 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1,052 Likes on 973 Posts
1999 E300TD
Take it to any dealer and have them do a quick diagnostic test-------wada they find!!
I can;t wait to hear the answer, based upon a thing flew into the fan,now that's original