Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

New Member Jamie Biggs in Delaware

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2018, 02:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1994 E320 Wagon, 2010 C63
New Member Jamie Biggs in Delaware

Hi MBWorld! I might be a newly registered member but I have been reading here for over a decade. I could have sworn I signed up years ago but apparently not! I a good amount of 124 and 126 experience and even more VW VR6 expereince like Corrados, B3/4 Passats, A3 GTIs and Jettas and even MK4 R32s. I like to consider myself a friendly person willing to lend a helping hand. I help organize the WIlmington Delaware Cars and Coffee at Christiana Mall as well, if you're in the Mid Atlantic we put together a great event, check it out on instagram @cars_and_coffee_of_wilm_de and facebook Cars & Coffee of Wilmington De. There have been some interesting MB's attend the event in the past and we want more! For insatnce, a C124 with Turbo Technics twin turbo'd M103, it was gorgeous!

The reason for my visit today is I have a 1995 E320 wagon that I'd like to sell. I can't seem to find a classified section on this site, is there one?