Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

G'day from down under

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2018, 08:43 AM

Received 166 Likes on 84 Posts
C63 AMG
G'day from down under

Greetings all,

I have just recently purchased myself a wonderful example of a W204(2011) C63 AMG. I came to own this car after looking at purchasing a Porsche Cayman S, taking it for a spin and having made up my mind on the Porsche. On a whim I went to visit a client of my fathers who happened to be selling his C63 which he owned from new as he no longer has the time to drive it. He tossed me the keys and said to take it for a spin. Upon starting the vehicle I had tingles and I knew subconsciously that this was the car for me. After testing out the loud peddle, I was in hysterics. I legitimately had shakes in my hands, and a fizz in my pants. Quite simply, I was in love. This was hammered home when I drove through a tunnel.

Within two days the car was mine, and I couldn't be happier. The cars dual nature is intoxicating, and very funny to show to friends and family.
https://imgur.com/a/bIL5Rx8

I have attached a few pictures of my new German lady.

I am going to get the windows tinted to a darker shade in the coming weeks, as well as looking into a secondary cat delete or an exhaust. Can any one recommend any brands/solutions to getting more noise whilst still maintaining the quintessential AMG sound without any drone?
I have been quoted $2100 kangaroo dollars for a eurocharge tune, can anyone reccomend them, or a different company? How does the brabus Vbox compare?

Apologies if these questions have been asked to death, hopefully someone can answer my questions.