Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Thinking of getting used 300 GLC 4matic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2018, 12:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
None right now.
Post Thinking of getting used 300 GLC 4matic

This is my first post. I am looking at several cars right now. I currently on a 2012 Buick Enclave. It has 3rd row plus other bells. No whistles because that goes against Buick sound cabin. I now want to upgrade but also need something smaller and more nimble. I was not considering Mercedes until I saw 2 GLC's 300 go by me and all I could say was wow! I cannot afford a new one but thought hey...do what Mom did in the late 70's...get a used one! After speaking to her, she is trying hard to talk me out of it. She said Mercedes makes beautiful cars but just way to darn expensive to maintain. My sister bought one in the early 90's. I forgot the model she had but she said it spent more time in the shop than on the road.

I would like to get some real (not brutal) honest opinions from those of you who own a 300 GLC 4matic. What are you likes and dislikes? Really want to know.