Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Newbie here!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2018, 08:47 AM

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts
99 C43, 73 911 targa
Newbie here!

hello everyone!
Name is Bill, I am a long time Porsche 911 owner / fanatic, but have a long standing love for MB sedans. I’ve owned a 300SD, 300e, and a ML320 in the past, 66 percent of which were great cars😎.
My daily driver for the past 5 years has been a third generation 4Runner, one of the most respected long life vehicles worldwide, but also pretty boring on American paved roads and highways.
So, I am going back to work full time after a few years pretending I was retired, and I decided to reward myself with a really great car I can enjoy every day.
Hence the 1999 C43 that I have found and purchased. Brilliant silver car, two tone interior, 63k Miles, all original, no faults machine. I am flying to Nashville on Thursday to take possession, and will be driving home via Little Rock, and points south over the week end.
I hope to be able to meet some Houson area AMG owners, and be involved in some events from time to time here. Early 911s are not a lot of fun when it’s 100 degrees outside😃
thanks all,
Bill