Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Mrpassn (new member) check-in

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2018, 06:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 ML350
Mrpassn (new member) check-in

Glad to be here in this forum. I believe sharing events, experiences (both triumph and tribulations) can be enriching.
I own an 07 ML350 (attached) which is my 3rd after an 98 and 2003 ML320 over the past decade. I have enjoyed all rides.
There have been trouble times that I got help from the shops but most often, I figured out solutions my way (DIY) because I am a handy person and like cars (Use and Fix).
I belong to 2 other Mercedes forums and found this one while looking for ideas relating to the next big job I want to take on which is replacing the balance shaft on my Ml350
due to the infamous P0016 and P0017 codes. The cost of repairs went off the roof and I thought it was a great opportunity to take on the challenge of the hideous but doable and fun job.
In fact I found one that was most interesting. I first thought it was the other forums but realized it was not hence I registered.
I want to thank the originators of the forum and also those that were here before me because I could determine that the forum has nice and helpful people. I hope to make contributions as much as need and availability allows.
Best of Luck to us all.