Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello everyone from Colchester Essex uk

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2018, 01:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C CLASS W202
Hello everyone from Colchester Essex uk

I have had a couple of w202 c classes now, love them and think they drive beautiful when working lol.

The current lady.

However nice as she is, I have been having problems for several months which I thought was MAF related as I had that with the car a couple of years before, bought a new (cheapo) from Ebay and it worked fine, no problems for around 18 months.

However after changing it again, with another cheap one and then a couple of scrapyard ones, i was constantly having problems with the idle, surging, exhaust banging underneath with the movement.
Anyway I think , Basically the MAF was a red herring, as although I was getting the MAF codes on my reader, after finally putting the original back in, and clearing the codes, they have stayed away, although still poor idle problems, have done a video and wondered if anyone has an idea, I am thinking along the lines of fuel filter/pump, or fuel blockage somewhere, as it almost dies ,sometimes it does, but sometimes clears and picks up.

any help is much appreciated in advance.

heres the video clip