Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New here w211 e200 kompressor , Holland

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2018, 04:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w211 e200 kompressor
New here w211 e200 kompressor , Holland

Hi all ,

My name is Richard 42 years old , I'm from Holland / Europe and this is my 2007 w211 e200 compressor (facelift)
I recently bought the w211 and fitted 8.5 j - et 32 - 20 inch soleil wheels with a mild concave with 245/30/20 tyres all round .
Sadly i could not get these staggered overe here , they had them for bmw with 10j in the rear .. , that said for daily driving i'm happy with this set up .
The wheels where fitted and 2 weeks later i discovered they removed the grease caps on the wheel bearings to make the centercaps fit .. grrr i found usefull info here on the forums and went back to the shop .
Long story short , they refitted the grease caps , worked them a little bit with a hammer and fitted 5 mm spacers all round on their expense ..so it all worked out .
Now the wheels look pretty nice , the extra 5mm actually made a nice visial difference as well , i want to lower the car with eibach springs to finish the look , I dont have airsuspension ..
Added some pictured , greetings Richard !