Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Just checking in

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2018 | 06:45 PM

Mercedes S430 2003
Just checking in

Hi guys !

I'm new here so I should introduce myself properly.

My name is Tim, I'm 19 and I live in Canada. This summer, I decided to sold my old car to buy a 2003 Mercedes Benz S430, which I am extremely happy with. Switching to this car opened my mind to the world of German engineering and I still have so much to discover about it. It also increased my interest in car mechanics and helped me to plan my future more concretely, so I don't think it would be an exaggeration to say that this car changed my life. Even though, it has some little problems, nothing impossible to fix, but since this car is 15 years old, people who still knows how to fix these are rare in my region and it can be hard to find the right parts, so I thought getting in touch with the MB community could give me a helping hand. I'm looking forward to get in touch with you guys !

I'll leave you with a picture of my Benz.

See you later !
Old 09-16-2018 | 10:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!
Veteran: NavyMBWorld Ambassador

2014 E350 also restored: 1969 Camaro convertible SS 1957 Chevy Belair 2dr hardtop
Welcome nice looking ride
Old 09-16-2018 | 11:19 AM

Mercedes S430 2003
Originally Posted by dbldpr
Welcome nice looking ride
Thanks man !