Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Various problems with my C Class 2015 W205

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2018, 05:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 C Class w205
Various problems with my C Class 2015 W205

Hi All,
I hope you are all well. My first post on this forum, here goes! I am a little desperate.

I have a beautiful C Class 2015 (W205) C220D AMG Line Bodykit with the premium-plus pack and red leather seats with the Dark Ash Wood. Diamond White Pearlescent paint. I love it!

However, I’ve been having some trouble with the car lately and it’s outside the 3 year warranty period. Problems listed below:

1) The vents inside the car give out a burning smell (as though something is cooking).
2) occasionally when driving along there will be a whining/deep squeaky noise. This is especially noticeable when driving up-hill and when driving at slow speeds.
3) it gets extremely hot inside the cabin and the instruments will become hot. There will be warm/hot air blowing out of the vents at the same time.
4) upon turning off the vehicle; the fan will run fast and loud and will do so for some-time after.
5) the front breaks are squeaking.

Can one of you fine ladies/gents point me in the right direction and potentially explain what may be going on.

Best Regards
ilovemycclass