Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Newb Researching the E350.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2018, 10:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hunting a C63s Coupe
Newb Researching the E350.

Hello - Mercedes Newb checking in. Looking very seriously at picking up an E350 as my first MB car. I have several on my radar currently and I am trying to get an idea of what I should be looking out for as far as regular maintenance and replacement parts sourcing. Currently looking at the 2012-2014 year range with a budget of around $20k max at the moment. I have test driven a few and I was really torn between a BMW 5 series, the E series and a Taurus SHO, believe it or not. Look forward to the experience!
Old 11-22-2018, 11:32 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3,930 Likes on 3,095 Posts
2017 GLE350 4MATIC
Full service documentation is always good to have.

Test drive and note noises, leaks and smells.
Old 12-05-2018, 05:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mercedes E350
Think twice

I’ve purchased 2 E classes in a row. Both have been regularly maintained and garage kept on both ends of my commute. They DO NOT HOLD UP as well as you would expect from a car this expensive. As with any luxury car, repairs are outrageous. I would really advise you to consider another vehicle. Good luck with your decision QUOTE=JakeM;7609347]Hello - Mercedes Newb checking in. Looking very seriously at picking up an E350 as my first MB car. I have several on my radar currently and I am trying to get an idea of what I should be looking out for as far as regular maintenance and replacement parts sourcing. Currently looking at the 2012-2014 year range with a budget of around $20k max at the moment. I have test driven a few and I was really torn between a BMW 5 series, the E series and a Taurus SHO, believe it or not. Look forward to the experience![/QUOTE]