Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for advice

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2018, 03:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300
Looking for advice

Greetings! Always good to find such a great forum for a new passion! So I'm looking into purchasing a 2015-2016 C300 and was looking for advice on what to look for and maybe what to avoid when making my purchase decisions. I've already decided on the 4Matic option as I do want AWD and other than (probably) preferring the Burmester Sound System, I think that's as far as I've gotten. I have a great relationship with my local CarMax and was looking to buy through them (and my own credit company). So, any other words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated!! I would/will be interested in performance and appearance modifications in the future, so any advice there would be great as well. Thanks All!!! Matthew

Last edited by McArdlMD; 12-01-2018 at 05:54 PM.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:04 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3,819 Likes on 3,009 Posts
2017 GLE350 4MATIC
I drove a 2018 C300 service loaner recently and was impressed. Good acceleration and familiar M-B controls, coming from my GLE. I am more of an SUV person so didn't care for the lower ride height, but the vehicle seemed quite good overall.
The following users liked this post:
McArdlMD (12-01-2018)