Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New guy question bare with me please lol

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2019, 02:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 mercedes c320
New guy question bare with me please lol

Ok so about 6 months ago I acquired a 02 c320 it is bye no means perfect but the engine tranny an frame are solid so I decided instead of letting a family member basically junk it I would take it as a little project I replaced the egr the fuel pump the spark plugs an wires an also the coil packs this is the first car I have ever really wanted to work on an I'm learning as I go I'm trying to pull the fuel rail an injectors out an from what I read it says it will come out as one piece now I'm what they call ham fisted an I pulled an it didn't come up so before I realy go yanking on it I wanted to make sure that there isn't something I'm missing I took out all the bolts there is no hoses pipes or wires blocking so is it just stuck because of its age an can I just yank it out without damaging anything thanks in advance an yes my grammar sucks lol

Last edited by 02c320; 02-11-2019 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 02-11-2019, 10:06 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3,834 Likes on 3,021 Posts
2017 GLE350 4MATIC
Welcome. There is a section dedicated to C-Class vehicles, your question might get more replies if posted there. Please post a photo of your M-B.
Old 02-12-2019, 07:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 mercedes c320
Ok thank you for the help I will repost it in the correct spot