Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Greetings guys new member here, issue with my car :(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2019, 11:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 CLS550
Greetings guys new member here, issue with my car :(

Well i have a 2012 cls550, I've had for about 8 months now, i really love this car, its so powerful and drives like a dream, well let me get to the point, like a month ago while driving to work early in the morning, i came to stop light and while idling it randomly stall so i started her right back off and it did start and it drove off normaly, well its been doing the same ever since that day, i change the battery, air filters and purge valve, what it is weird its that in only does it once every like 2 weeks and while reaching normal temperature after that, it idles normal and it doesnt stall, also no check engine light and shifts smoothly through evey gear and car has 73.000 thousand miles. Thanks for reading.
Old 03-04-2019, 12:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL 500 AMG
SMOG Pass?

Hello all,
I own a 2002 Mercedes CL 500 AMG. I recently got it. However, I have been barely driven it because I don't have the year tag stickers on the plate. This is because there is an ABC light on the dash. I was wondering if I took it in to get a smog, would the car still pass because of the ABC light? please advise.