Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

I have a almost Mint 2007 S550 Mercedes FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2019, 09:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 S550 Mercedes
I have a almost Mint 2007 S550 Mercedes FOR SALE

Hi All, Due to financial situation i am going to sell my BABY Cream PUFF, 2007 S550 only 98000 original miles. I always changed the oil at 3000 by book said 10000. very few small road nicks and one small scratch on the passenger door,that i think my old lady did when she was heated(smile). I just put all new Contiental tires on it was about 1300.This car stays in my Garage until i feel like letting the Public looking at me when i drive ,it is a real Auto EYE CANDY,where ever i go people stare and thumbs up type of thing. Like people stare at a 55 chevy,they strare at my Mercedes the same way due to the way i hooked it up. MABACH GRILL,18 in CHROME RIMS BLUE day time light and fog light Blue.(REAR POWER SEATS) AND HEATED. Front seats Cool and heated,This Boat,Whip is loaded ,then loaded again, when this rid goes down the street it has the music power of being in a CLUB but you have the wheel,Banging BASSSSSSSS.. This ride is for the Next gen.and Players. Not you Avg Jo. LIL Wayne Style. Im a Old Head moving on.But giving Back.
Old 09-08-2019, 08:00 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 463 Likes on 348 Posts
Hi,

Welcome to MBWorld!

Please post your for sale ad in the Marketplace, good luck with your sale.

https://mbworld.org/forums/market/

Bob