Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Kool Kellz

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2021, 09:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S430
Angry Kool Kellz

howdy yalls. Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. Name is Kool Kells Kelly is my name. I Live in Yorba Linda California. And want to see if anyone here can tell me what I need to do of the problem I am having with my S430 2000 Benz. Well it all began the week of Christmas when one of my rear Air spring shock. bladder popped. Over the Christmas Holiday I was going to order one but they wanted to charge me almost the same price of one for shipping. But then I just waited until after the new year and bought one with free shipping crazy. However I received it last Friday and installed it on Saturday. All went well on that one. But when I started my car after being down for almost 4 weeks. Now its doing some crazy stuff. 1st when I turn the key off it continues to run. 2nd I am getting these errors on my display ABS, ESP, another one but at the moment can't recall it. and the other one is Display Defective. and the brake light indicator comes on after a few seconds. None of my head lights work. But as the car is running the brake lights are on and the driver side head lamp is on. wipers don't work. I try the blinkers and the passenger (right side) rear and front work., but the driver side rear works but not the front. Can somebody please tell me what is going on with my car. I spent all day checking all fuses. I can only shut the car off If I pull the B relay out or the second relay on the passenger side. And if I leave the B which is binding post 15 out the car turns on and off correctly. But still the other errors all still happening. Somebody please throw me a bone and help me with this problem. This has me so frustrated.
Old 01-18-2021, 09:57 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3,930 Likes on 3,095 Posts
2017 GLE350 4MATIC
Welcome! Please post a photo of the S430. Try posting the question in the W220 section of the site, where helpful owners will see it.