Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2021, 11:37 AM

Received 52 Likes on 39 Posts
Range Rover Land Rover

Hi Guys,
I'm really looking forward to reading all that I can about the EQS. I currently own a 2018 Land Rover Range Rover which I will be turning back in 3 months. Its a Great car, loved it, but I really want to move into a lux electric car. When I saw the EQS Vision I thought, when can I buy this, its drop dead gorgeous, but I soon learned it was only a concept car and honestly I was disappointed with the actual production version exterior in comparison. Having said that if I had never seen the Vision I would and I do really love the production EQS above any other brand on the market especially Tesla simply because inside and out it is far superior. The autonomous driving technology of Tesla I'm sure if more advanced or at least much more seasoned, but not a lot of information has been available from MB.

Anyway, sorry to ramble. look forward to reading and learning from you all!
Old 05-16-2021, 02:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 361 Likes on 298 Posts
1991 190E 2.3
Welcome. I suggest you check out the EQS section of this forum. Lots of lively discussion there. You can find it by scrolling down the main forum page.
Old 05-16-2021, 05:45 PM

Received 52 Likes on 39 Posts
Range Rover Land Rover
Sounds good 190, thanks.