S-Class (W222) 2014-2020

:: ECS Tuning :: 10th Annual Customer Appreciation Holiday Sale|Save up to 30%!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2014, 04:11 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 SLS AMG
:: ECS Tuning :: 10th Annual Customer Appreciation Holiday Sale|Save up to 30%!!!!!!!

Hey. You worked hard this year. Why not treat yourself to the stuff you want, at once-a-year prices?

The 10th Annual Customer Appreciation Holiday Sale is in full swing, and better than ever. Name brands. Big savings. Parts. Accessories. Fun stuff. All savings are instant. Sale prices are clearly marked on each item. No promo codes or special calculations needed. Just load up your cart, and enjoy doing something special for yourself this holiday season.

Sale Date: 11/24/14 - 1/05/15

Save on
Alzor
ECS
Assembled by ECS
Schwaben
Ziza
Cool Carbon Performance
Dice/Audiovox
FK
Forge
Helix
ISSE
JOM
Laminix
Motive (Kits)
Rocky Mounts
P3Cars
Pipercross
Sonax
Valeo
...and more!!!

Click HERE to SAVE Today!!!
Old 11-25-2014, 10:16 AM

Received 309 Likes on 200 Posts
S600
Is there a reason you are spamming us with AUDI advertisements?
You do realize this is an S-class forum, do you not?
Old 11-25-2014, 10:40 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2012 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by Mitch Alsup
Is there a reason you are spamming us with AUDI advertisements?
You do realize this is an S-class forum, do you not?
Mitch Alsup,

This advertisement is to promote our customer appreciation holiday sale, which includes S-Class customers as well as all vehicle makes we support. Yes, the photo in the advertisement is of our companies RS7 and RS5. These vehicles were chosen for the photo to show holiday colors of green and red.

My apologies if you feel this was spamming the forum. I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the customer appreciation holiday sale. If there is anything else I can answer for you please let me know.

David
Old 11-25-2014, 11:12 PM

Received 309 Likes on 200 Posts
S600
Originally Posted by ECSTuning
This advertisement is to promote our customer appreciation holiday sale, which includes S-Class customers as well as all vehicle makes we support. Yes, the photo in the advertisement is of our companies RS7 and RS5. These vehicles were chosen for the photo to show holiday colors of green and red.
How hard would it have been to photoshop an S-class (or 2) into the ad? and end up targeting your intended audience?
Old 11-25-2014, 11:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 338 Likes on 211 Posts
S560
Ok. I just checked your site. Do you offer anything for an S550????
Old 11-26-2014, 10:40 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2012 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by Mitch Alsup
How hard would it have been to photoshop an S-class (or 2) into the ad? and end up targeting your intended audience?
Mitch Alsup,

I understand what you are saying about having an S-Class in the photo when I am posting in the S-Class forum. Because this ad is intended for every make and model that we support and not just a select group, we chose our green RS7 and red RS5 to show holiday colors for the sale. I do appreciate your suggestion and I will bring this up to marketing. Hopefully any future global advertisements will not look as if they are directed towards a specific make.

Thank you for your input.

David
Old 11-26-2014, 11:05 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2012 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by emilner
Ok. I just checked your site. Do you offer anything for an S550????
emilner,

Currently we only have the 2014 models loaded into our system and we are in the process of getting the 2015 models put in (which I see you have). As far as what parts are offered, we have mainly routine maintenance items such as oil filters, air filters, cabin filters, and transmission service kits considering these vehicles are still under warranty. If there is anything in particular you would like to see on our site I am always open to suggestions, as I see you own multiple models.

David
Old 11-26-2014, 11:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 338 Likes on 211 Posts
S560
Originally Posted by ECSTuning
emilner,

Currently we only have the 2014 models loaded into our system and we are in the process of getting the 2015 models put in (which I see you have). As far as what parts are offered, we have mainly routine maintenance items such as oil filters, air filters, cabin filters, and transmission service kits considering these vehicles are still under warranty. If there is anything in particular you would like to see on our site I am always open to suggestions, as I see you own multiple models.

David
As your name implies- tuning. For the GL350 too.
Old 11-26-2014, 12:00 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2012 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by emilner
As your name implies- tuning. For the GL350 too.
emilner,

That is a really good suggestion and point you made. I have received multiple requests for tuning to be offered from us and it is something that I am pushing for. We currently have multiple projects in our R&D department and hopefully I will be able to have something available in the near future.

David