Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

1996 Acura TL 3.2L

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 01:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is @ Home
1996 Acura TL 3.2L

Selling a 1996 Acura TL, have no use for it since I have more than enough cars. There are a few things that are wrong with it, most are cosmetics like bulbs replacement on dash and paint fade. Just finished repairing a short, front end was previously replaced to J-specs. This car could need some TLC and a good detailing.

Mileage 97,588
Automatic everything (including transmission)
200 horsepower V6

Overview
Link

Review
Link

Pricing
-From Kelly Blue Book

Excellent $5,785
Good $5,300
Fair $4,680

I would rate this between good and fair, more towards good. Would like to get a price within those ranges. PM me your best offer if interested, no lowballs please.

I'm located in Boston, MA so if anyone local wants to check it out let me know.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
in your Mom's car
Just a suggestion but if you are trying to sell a car you might want to try washing it and at least spray out the engine bay and clean out the leaves. I don't really know how you consider it more towards good considering the paint chipping on the front bumper and that huge problem on the rear bumper. I'm pretty sure that it could use a whole new paint job. On the other hand the interior looks pretty good for a 12 year old car. I used to have a 96 2.5 TL so I'm kinda partial to them. Not trying to bash your car but just give you some tips that might help.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is @ Home
Thanks for the pointers, weather forecast for the Boston area was said to rain this whole week. The day the pics were taken was actually a good day so I snapped some pics before it would rain. As for the engine bay pic I realized I didn't have one so it was quickly taken at home. I know I should clean out some leaves, I fail.