Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2004 CPO Cadillac XLR - Warranty till 2/2010 or 100k!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 03:51 PM
cdd

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
N/A
Originally Posted by InTheBenz0
its pathetic at this point. auction ones in beat condition with no warranty and 70k miles go for 25-26!

and no carmax's - id have to drive like 300 miles to 1 - MA is the closest i think =\
In Philly we have a place called Car Sense. Never been there, but my understanding is that it's pretty much like a Carmax. There's one between Philly and Trenton if it would be worth the drive...

http://www.carsense.com/sell.asp
Old 11-30-2008, 08:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 Audi R8
I think its a very nice car and looks great!!!!!!! I also feel its a lot of car for the money. As for a steal I must say far from it.......

There about 5 as I write this right now on Ebay for 28k-32k with about 10k less in miles....

These are all GREAT DEALS AS THIS IS...... BUT THERE ARE GREAT DEALS EVERYWHERE right now people who are in position to buy are looking for STEALS not Good Buys............

So yes I do think this is a lot of car for the money.... Bottom line is this economy is affecting everything..... If this car was 22k-25k I would say steal..... But a 2004 with 40k miles for 30k?????? is NOT a steal it just isnt.....

Not trying to mess this post up...... Cause once again this is A lot of car for the money the problem is no one has the $$$ right now....

The people that do are looking for steals and while this is a good deal it is no where near a steal.........

I mean u have been selling this car since 6/28 more than 5 months.... Think about what has happened the last 5 months, than add winter into it (not the best time to sell a vert) and I think its understandable...... My advice drop your pants 25k and it will sell.

You already stated you owe around 9k on it.....

Good Luck with the Sale.....

I for one may have been interested at something around 25K... I feel many will agree.

If you wait till next year it could get really ugly......

Last edited by nytojerz; 11-30-2008 at 08:56 PM.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by nytojerz
I think its a very nice car and looks great!!!!!!! I also feel its a lot of car for the money. As for a steal I must say far from it.......

There about 5 as I write this right now on Ebay for 28k-32k with about 10k less in miles....

These are all GREAT DEALS AS THIS IS...... BUT THERE ARE GREAT DEALS EVERYWHERE right now people who are in position to buy are looking for STEALS not Good Buys............

So yes I do think this is a lot of car for the money.... Bottom line is this economy is affecting everything..... If this car was 22k-25k I would say steal..... But a 2004 with 40k miles for 30k?????? is NOT a steal it just isnt.....

Not trying to mess this post up...... Cause once again this is A lot of car for the money the problem is no one has the $$$ right now....

The people that do are looking for steals and while this is a good deal it is no where near a steal.........

I mean u have been selling this car since 6/28 more than 5 months.... Think about what has happened the last 5 months, than add winter into it (not the best time to sell a vert) and I think its understandable...... My advice drop your pants 25k and it will sell.

You already stated you owe around 9k on it.....

Good Luck with the Sale.....

I for one may have been interested at something around 25K... I feel many will agree.

If you wait till next year it could get really ugly......
When looking a little deeper, you do have a point. This will get ugly price wise to move it I am afraid.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
GLC 63 S AMG / Corvette C8 / Jaguar SVR
I got more offered on a trade than 25k, i may just give it to the dealer if i cant sell it by x mas. I don't need another car, so trading it in would be cool if i was having the tax savings but im not
Old 12-09-2008, 11:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Up for this great deal.
Old 01-01-2009, 07:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

$28k if it doesn't sell by mid next week its going to ebay to just get rid of her =\
Old 01-15-2009, 06:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Car is now on that big auction site.