Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Sold

2005 Ronaele Mustang 550R 1/1 Convertible Auto 580HP+

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 04:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 CLS55
2005 Ronaele Mustang 550R 1/1 Convertible Auto 580HP+

According to Ed Monfort, this 550R is one of the rarest cars ever produced by Ronaele. This is the ONLY 550R ever produced. It is #17 produced overall, but again it is the only 550R in existance! This is 1 of 2 Ronaele Mustangs in Texas, the other is a 2005 Tungstung Gray hardtop 450R in Houston; it was recently listed on eBay for sale price of $49k. There are only a handful of Ronaele's for sale right now, I also found an 06' 500R Convertible for $65k.

Ronaele built this car to the following specs:

Car Details:

Engine:
-Livernois Stroker Shortblock Kit 281 bored out to 298CI
http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/...t.phtml?p=1551
The engine is rated to 1,000 HP and consists of:
New Aluminum Production Block
Custom Livernois Forged Steel Stroker Crankshaft
Livernois Exclusive Mahle Forged Pistons
Mahle Rings, Locks, and Wrist Pins
Livernois Exclusive Manley H-Beam Rods w/ ARP 2000 Bolts
Clevite Tri-Armor Coated Bearings
ARP Main Studs
ARP Head Studs
Cometic Head Gaskets
-Stage 2 CNC Cylinder Heads with stock camshafts
http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/...t.phtml?p=1529
-Plenum cover color coated to match exterior

Induction:
-Procharger D1SC Supercharger Polished with large front mount innercooler http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/...t.phtml?p=1318
-8 Rib belt
-Pulley

Fuel:
-60lb Fuel Injectors
-Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump

Transmission:
-Factory automatic 5 speed

Brakes:
-Bear GT-Plus Front Brake Kit (14"
-Zinc Coated Front and Drilled Front and Rear Rotors (Cryogenically treated to never wear or warp!!)

Suspension:
-Ford Racing springs Pro kit by Eibach
-Chamber caster plates
-Steeda rear sway bar
-Ford Racing front sway bar
-Ford Racing Eibach Pro Dampener Shocks
-Adjustable lower rear control arm
-Panhard bar
-Panhard brace
-3:73 Gears

Wheels:
-Front Tires 265/30/20 Nitto NT555 Extreme (Look New)
-Rear Tires 285/35/20 BFG KDW (Look New)
-20" Ronaele Blingz Wheels with Halibrand Knock-Off Spinners

Exhaust:
-Kooks Long Tube Headers with catted X-Pipe and single muffler with rear dumps http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/...t.phtml?p=1462
-Xlerator Muffler

Lighting:
-Sequential Tail Lights
-High Intensity Discharge Headlights HID (White Extreme)

Audio:
-Stock Shaker 500 Audio System
-Antenna Delete with Internal Antenna

Interior:
-Custom Two Tone Leather Seats (Much more comfy than stock)
-Ronaele Stitched Seats (Front and Back)
-Push Button Start
-Dual Pillar Gauge Pod
-Water Temp and Boost Gauges
-Ronaele Floor Mats
-Ronaele Door Sills
-Power windows / locks / seats
-A/C
-Cruise
-Traction Control

Body Work:
-Custom Painted Silver Stripes with Clear Coat Covering
-Reverse Cowl Raised Hood (Eleanor Style)
-3 Piece Rear Duck Tail Spoiler
-Side Scoops with carbon fiber inserts
-Ronaele Side Exhaust panels
-Ronaele Bumper
-Ronaele Vinyl 550R Side Stripe Decals
-Ronaele Side Badges
-550R Rear Gas Cap Cover
-Ronaele Windshield Banner
-Custom Black Upper Billet Grill
-Stainless Hoodpins

I purchased the vehicle last month from a local dealer who did not know the rarety of the car. I bought it with the sole intent to resell. I've been unable to contact the original owner, but through numerous conversations with Ed Monfort and the guys at Livernois, I've gathered a bit of information on the car. The car was originally purchased April 14, 2005 at Bird Kultgen Inc., in Waco, Tx. The original owner was a handicapped gentleman who modified the car to meet his disabilities. In September 2006 the car was sent to Ronaele Inc to be converted into the only 550R ever made. It had around 20k miles when the conversion was done, the current odometer reads 53,252 (I've put on under 50 miles over the last month). In order to accomodate his wheelchair, there was no rollbar or light bar added to this vehicle.

I have a copy of the clean carfax report and original title. I also have a copy of the original invoice for the Ronaele conversion ($30k ). Lastly I have the Procharger install and maintenance guide. I have more pictures and will try to get a video put together showing a test drive of the vehicle. Just send your email address and I'll get you whatever you need.

The overall shape of the vehicle is very nice (I'd say 8.5/10). There are a few scratches on the exterior, one by the rear driver side wheel (shown in picture); a few small ones on the driver side side scoop (I couldn't get so show up on my pictures), and some on both sides of the hood pins (shown in pictures). The hood pins are pretty tight to get in and there appears to be some small indents around the hood pin region (again, you can see in the pictures). The tires are almost brand new (90 %). The interior is in very good shape. The custom leather seats are perfect. There are normal where/tear on the door panels. There are some scratches on the stainless steel part of the steering wheel (likely occured when the hand controls where installed/removed). The motor apprears to be in good shape. There is a ticking sound coming from the lower part of the engine. I spoke to Livernois and they believe the car needs cam phaser lockouts. Please view the following video to hear/see a video by Livernois (pretty common problem).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liqWdZ9qgOQ

Livernois sells the part for $49 and includes instructions. I can't guarentee this will fix it, but believe this will help. The car has no leaks , does not smoke, and runs/drives fine. I believe the previous owner heard the ticking noise and took it to a dealership to have them exam, since the dealership was unfamiliar with such a modified vehicle they likely hooked it up to their OBD computer and likely wiped out the computer tune done by Livernois (leaving the car with a stock tune, making the check engine light come on). The car was originally tuned with SCT-Xcal unit. I spoke to Livernois and they said a new Xcal with the original tune is available for $499 (the dealer didn't include the original Xcal).

Again, the car is overall great shape and I have disclosed all known imperfections and issues. This car is simply amazing and could easily be a show winner. The rareness of this car should be considered when pricing this Mustang vs others listed for sale. There are only a few other Ronaele Mustangs for sale and they have ranged from $49k-$68k. I have priced this one low due to the mileage and minor attention it needs. I believe you could easily retune and produce HP into the 700HP range. I dont know how well the stock transmission would hold up, but all the other elements of the car are built to run!

Asking $30K
Attached Thumbnails 2005 Ronaele Mustang 550R 1/1 Convertible Auto 580HP+-fr_001.jpg   2005 Ronaele Mustang 550R 1/1 Convertible Auto 580HP+-fr_020.jpg   2005 Ronaele Mustang 550R 1/1 Convertible Auto 580HP+-fr_036.jpg   2005 Ronaele Mustang 550R 1/1 Convertible Auto 580HP+-fr_010.jpg   2005 Ronaele Mustang 550R 1/1 Convertible Auto 580HP+-fr_005.jpg  

2005 Ronaele Mustang 550R 1/1 Convertible Auto 580HP+-motor-1.jpg  
Old 10-23-2008, 12:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AlabasterWhiteSL ObsidianBlackML
seems like a unique mustang, definitely not a fan of that hood...nonetheless a nice ride..good luck