Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Dart Blocked 408 with CHI Heads

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 10:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 C230K SS
Dart Blocked 408 with CHI Heads

$10,000

Quick Specs: Dart blocked 408 Cleveland (yeah I know it's not a “true” Cleveland), Low compression to be used with forced induction, set up for EFI

Details:

-Dart Iron Eagle 9.5” deck height (Windsor), 4 bolt billet main caps, bored to 4.030, everything was honed to fit with racing tolerances, align honed, lifter bores honed, zero decked

-Crankshaft: Eagle lightweight (not superlight) 4340 forged, 4.00” stroke, 2.75” mains & 2.100” Rod Journal

-Connecting Rods: Scat 4340 Forged H-Beams, 6.200”,

-Pistons: Custom Forged from Probe (which are actually made by Ross). These yield a compression ratio of 8.1:1

-Piston rings are Speed Pro Chromoly -Bearings are Clevite H-Series - Standard Size

-Heads: CHI 258cc 3V Aluminum “Cleveland” style, 2.15/1.65” valves, intake flows over 370cfm @ .800” lift. @.600” they flowed over 345, Exhaust flows over 220cfm from .600”-.800” Heads are not ported and are the Roller Assembly from CHI.

-ARP Head Studs

-Valves are Manley Severe Duty (Stainless Steel)

-Valves springs are Manley Nextek 221424 Drag racing triple valve springs – 250lbs seat pressure closed, 800lbs @ .850” valve lift

-Rocker Arms: Probe 1.8:1 Full roller bearing stud mount. 7/16” studs

-Rocker Stud Girdle: Probe (they only have 1 kind for clevelands)

-Intake manifold is the corresponding CHI 3V with a dominator (4500 series) flange. Intake is not ported but has been drilled for Fuel Injectors (ready to run)

-Camshaft: Bullet Racing Cams Solid Roller – 290/285 advertised duration, .3707” lobe lift (.666” valve lift) on both sides (I have to find my cam card), this cam was spec’d for a turbo engine even though it may seem big

-Roller Lifters are Bullet Racing SBF lifters

-Harmonic Dampener is a Fluidampr neutral balance (SFI 18.1)

-Timing Gears are Pete Jackson gear drive This engine has never been started. It has been sitting in my shed (relatively cool/dry) with all of the ports covered and the engine was covered as a whole.

The engine was built by Kirk at G&G Machine Shop in Rantoul, Illinois. This is the same shop that builds all of Raminator's and Rammunitions (Hall's Brothers) engines.

I have numerous other parts that go with this engine if you are interested. I have Fuel, Ignition, Cooling, EFI, and Turbo parts that were all supposed to be used on this engine. I even have a transmission if you’re interested in that, as well. There are only a few things that I don’t have that would make it ready to run. Posted price does not include any of these parts. Let me know if you're looking for any of these to go with the engine. Let me know if you need any pictures, I will email them.

Last edited by phate; 01-14-2009 at 10:56 PM.