Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Kimball Presidential U Shaped Desk /w Credenza

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 10:28 AM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
2019 E63s AMG
FS: Kimball Presidential U Shaped Desk /w Credenza

Link to For Sale add

Good Afternoon,

This posting is for a very special Kimball Presidential U Shape Desk. The desk is available for immediate sale! The desk is very large and extremely heavy thus will require special freight shipping if someone wants to buy outside of the St. Louis area. Shipping could cost upwards of 650.00 with white glove in home delivery to the coast (either or E/W). I would offer assistance moving if around 30 miles of the Troy, IL / Downtown St. Louis area. The Desk comes in four sections and is currently disassembled for moving. In the pictures, the desk is just resting against each piece. Note, there are floor adjustable levels on the bottom of each piece that can be adjusted to align all pieces perfectly.

This desk brand new (original invoice included) was 17,000.00. It was used in a fortune 100 company, by the president. The overall shape is excellent with no major defects or deep scratches. I have included nearly 25 images via a link below along with a HD video (click HD button on youtube) to show the quality of the desk.

If you are interested in the desk I can arrange for you to come and look. Please contact me through the number below.

The price is pretty firm as you will not find a desk of this quality for anything remotely lower than 7-9 thousand dollars, even in these times. This desk is priced to sell. The only item I would consider trading would be a camper (nicer popup or fullsize pull behind).

Additional Images can be located: http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/j...igmahaqr/Desk/

Detailed Walkthrough of desk in HD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF2kN...eature=channel

PRICE LOWERED TO 0.10 ON THE DOLLAR : 1700.00

Last edited by alumar; 06-18-2009 at 09:09 AM.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:39 PM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
2019 E63s AMG
price drop