Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Ikea stool, Sennheiser earbud, 1" bench bars, Clifford siren, Powerwheels plug, HID..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 01:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 96 Likes on 79 Posts
Current: C217 V12TT AMG Previously: C55 AMG, SL65 AMG
Ikea stool, Sennheiser earbud, 1" bench bars, Clifford siren, Powerwheels plug, HID..

Cleaning out the garage and noticed I have a few random things I should probably get rid of. Everything is make offers unless stated.

1) Ikea Franklin Oak/Silver stool, 29" - $25 for both (cost $25 + tax each new)
- Practically new - used them for 1 month before I got rid of the bar table in my kitchen, so these have been just standing up. Local pickup only (unless you want to pay outrageous shipping)

2) C55 AMG shift knob + trim (from another thread listed here https://mbworld.org/forums/interior-...w203-w209.html)

3) Sennheiser CX300 earphones - brand new, sealed in package

4) 5' (2 piece) hollow bench bar and two hollow dumbell bars, for 1" weights. Came with a cheap set of weights I bought and I'm not going to use them. Prefer local pickup but willing to ship.

5) Clifford Medallion 2 siren model 518C. Should work with all Clifford G4 and G5 alarm systems and probably works with other Directed systems such as Viper. Does work with the custom 12 multi-tone Cliffnet wizard software programming.

6) Powerwheels (Fisher Price) battery plug. Extra set of male and female plugs in case you want to do a custom battery setup (more power!!!)

7) HID OEM components, $250 + ship
- (2) BMW 5 series projectors WITH bulb holder clips (made by Hella, 70mm O.D. glass)
- (2) BMW 5 series angel eyes / halos (110mm I.D.) - BMW fiber lighting elements not included, but you can easily come up with some LED type of source
- (2) Lexus IS300 slim ballasts WITH wiring harnesses (made by Toyota/Denso)
- (2) Philips 85122 D2S bulbs
- (1) Relay with wiring harness
- (1) Fuse holder with 30 amp fuse

Anything that isn't bought is going on ebay/craigslist or the trash. PM me if interested. All small items are boxed up and ready to ship, your choice of shipping (your $).