Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.

FS: 2008 BMW M3 coupe blacked out with Vorsteiner and other mods

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 08:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 E92 BMW M3 M-DCT
FS: 2008 BMW M3 coupe blacked out with Vorsteiner and other mods

For sale is my 2008 E92 M3 DCT with nearly all options plus a good load of mods. Car has less than 27,000 miles on it currently, but is still being daily driven lightly. Jerez black on black leather with sycamore anthracite trim.

Factory options:
Premium package
Technology package
Enhanced premium sound
M-DCT
Heated seats
iPod adapter
19" forged factory wheels

MSRP new: $74,550

Mods:
Dinan 3.62 differential: around $4,000 installed
AC Schnitzner rear strut brace: around $1,000 installed
Vorsteiner CF bootlid: $1,500
Vorsteiner diffuser: $1,200
JL-Motoring front lip: $600
Rogue Engineering pulley: around $500 installed
Stoptech stainless steel brake lines: around $200 installed
RPi scoops: $185
VMR V710's: $1000
aFe filter: $80
Resonators delete: $150
Laser Interceptor and Passport hardwire: ~$1000 installed (I may part the Laser Interceptor out)
plus hundreds more in small cosmetic mods (black out parts, etc.)

Well over $11,000 in mods.

As far as mechanics, the car is flawless. I've done non-standard maintenance intervals such as oil changes every 6,000 miles as opposed to the 12,000+ that BMW includes with their maintenance program, as well as changing the differential fluid after 1,200 miles of use with the Dinan diff. Brake system was flushed with Motul 660 when the SS brake lines were installed. Pads and rotors are nearly new, replaced by BMW under warranty just a couple months ago. Tires, Toyo T1R's, have plenty of tread left. Both the V710's and stock 19's have some light curb rash, but nothing too bad. Sale includes both sets of wheels. Also included with the sale is the stock bootlid. I've always maintained my cars meticulously and any number of forum members that have met me in real life know the same.

As far as paint and body, the body is flawless with no visible dents or dings. There are a some rock chips on the front bumper, as I do not have a clear bra, but I will be willing to have them fixed or sell as-is. Car has been in Florida less than a month, so exposure to salty air in minimal.

Bumper-to-bumper factory warranty/standard service contract to continue until 05/2012 or 50,000 miles. I purchased a transferable tire and wheel road hazard warranty at the time of purchase, which will be good until 05/2013. That covers flats, bent rims, and more that are a result of a road hazard (nails, potholes, etc.) Dinan differential is matched with the factory warranty. Everything else is sold as-is.

I'm selling because I'm ready for a new car. Looking to get in a 997TT after this. Not selling for any other reason.

Asking $54,000. PM me offers or for more information. No tire kickers, please...make sure you can get financing before sending offers. If you're near Sarasota, you're welcome to come check out the car, go for a ride, or drive it for yourself (drive only if you provide a $1,000 deposit that covers my deductible in case you wreck!)

Now, for some pics

Old 01-02-2010, 11:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 E92 BMW M3 M-DCT
Because I'm sure it will be asked eventually, below is a link to the Carfax.

Click here for Carfax in PDF!
Old 01-12-2010, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
2003 CL55 AMG
SOLD!