Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2002 Porsche 911TT 996 with 21K miles - $48K

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 06:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by Almo
So original there cupcake.

Speaking of which, I am going to pass the information on the car you posted to a few friends. They are also in the market for a 996TT and would be willing to offer a bit more than $36K if they had to pick this car up.

LMAOL! That's great. So let me get this straight, you have frineds in the market for a TT, but instead of buying yours (friends), you will refer them to another. LOL So whats the problem with yours, is there something you are not telling us, is it the blue interior they don't like or is it the price?

Like I said previously, good luck with your sale. It may have been sold by now if you were not such a pompus ahole! LOL Do you really expect to sell for what you are asking? What are you a Saturn dealership now and thats your no haggle price. Maybe you will learn someday that when you sell things you will get all kinds of offers, and don't shut down a possible buyer with your stupid remarks and then lower the price $1500 a few days later! That was pretty ignorant! Maybe one of your "friends in the market" will buy yours.

Last edited by emoving; 01-21-2010 at 06:16 AM.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 C230K, 2013 BMW 328, 2015 BMW X5
Originally Posted by emoving
LMAOL! That's great. So let me get this straight, you have frineds in the market for a TT, but instead of buying yours (friends), you will refer them to another. LOL So whats the problem with yours, is there something you are not telling us, is it the blue interior they don't like or is it the price?

Like I said previously, good luck with your sale. It may have been sold by now if you were not such a pompus ahole! LOL Do you really expect to sell for what you are asking? What are you a Saturn dealership now and thats your no haggle price. Maybe you will learn someday that when you sell things you will get all kinds of offers, and don't shut down a possible buyer with your stupid remarks and then lower the price $1500 a few days later! That was pretty ignorant! Maybe one of your "friends in the market" will buy yours.
So you were interested before, now you realize the interior is blue and you don't like it. Or is this a playground thing...."I didn't want it anyway..."

Man is selling a car. You have made your point.
Old 01-21-2010, 01:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E55 AMG

LOL, no haggle for your cheap ***! And that would be CarMax not Saturn bright one. And if you're going to call someone pompous, at least learn how to spell it correctly.

All people have to do is search your handle name to realize you're cheap and have and continue to toss people low ball offers.

Of course I'll sell it! Or maybe not, on the fence whether I really care to or not at this point.

LOL... my buddy is begging me to wait until April or May and he will pay me a bit more than my current asking price so spout your little crybaby mouth however you want, doesn't take away from the fact that your little panties were twisted when I didn't give you the time or day and in fact you show your very immature making it a point and to reiterate, giving my thread a little e-punch with your immature post in post 16. Not all of us are stuck in this little world of auction price pointing/comparing showing a person's cheap ways and seem to want hand-outs on everything.

That said, do you live with your parents? You sure act like it!

And it seems your still butt hurt... do you need a e-hug there cupcake? Would that make you feel better?

Last edited by Almo; 01-21-2010 at 01:54 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:32 AM

2005 E55 AMG
Sale pending
Old 01-31-2010, 07:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Did it sell, we are all dying to know!
Old 02-01-2010, 12:21 AM

2005 E55 AMG
All dying to know huh? So you have other low ballers on your bandwagon too? LOL

It would sale if I wanted it to.

I am thinking about keeping it for a track car and not being a cheap *** by low balling a MB seller I know and picking up a nice CLS55 in the area.

Shoe always seems to fit you. LOL

Last edited by Almo; 02-01-2010 at 07:02 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A track car...... what happend to your big business opportunity there cupcake! Looks like your still be driving a Porsche, living in a condo and working at Best Buy for a while!!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 10:46 AM

2005 E55 AMG
A track car...... what happend to your big business opportunity there cupcake! Looks like your still be driving a Porsche, living in a condo and working at Best Buy for a while!!!!
LOL, you're so original, not able to think anything on your own... using my terms in a reply back to me. Best Buy? Least you gave some credit and didn't use something like McDonalds.

One of my Condos is doing just fine thanks and my tenants would also agree.

I'll also be just fine sweetheart going forward with my investment and keeping the P car while doing so.

Last edited by Almo; 02-01-2010 at 11:08 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:46 AM

2005 E55 AMG
Car is no longer for sale.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:52 PM

03 Cobra, 02 M3
Im hot on the trail of a 02 with 44k but it is only $36000 including a 2 year warranty that us transferable!
Thats a ok price. Not a steal dont buy it.
11/19/09 RIVRSIDE Lease $39,000 40,603 Above SEAL GRA 6G A Yes
Old 02-09-2010, 11:54 PM

03 Cobra, 02 M3
Car is no longer for sale.
Ya, because your asking some ridiculous price. 46k.... Jeez. I know you put all this money into it, but its doesnt add crap to the value. When are people going to learn that.
Old 02-21-2010, 02:17 PM

2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by n2play
Ya, because your asking some ridiculous price. 46k.... Jeez. I know you put all this money into it, but its doesn’t add crap to the value. When are people going to learn that.

LOL... some ridiculous price huh... go searching and find me one with the same mileage that looks this pristine for less.

Some of you guys want freaking handouts. It is very simple, lots around the forums that are a bunch of cheap *******s. For you, you look to be cheap and clueless.

Thats a ok price. Not a steal dont buy it.
11/19/09 RIVRSIDE Lease $39,000 40,603 Above SEAL GRA 6G A Yes
40K miles for $39,000 plus the fees and you might want to call and see just how much you would end up paying for a car that has double mileage from said auction. LOL. You my friend are brilliant. And one last thing... if you want an auction car then go freaking buy one!!!

Last edited by Almo; 02-21-2010 at 02:22 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 03:24 PM

03 Cobra, 02 M3
02/16/10 DFW Lease $32,000 41,698 Avg BLACK 6GT 6 Yes 02/03/10 ATLANTA Regular $28,500 62,729 Below SILVER 6G A Yes 01/13/10 BAY CITI Regular $37,000 50,542 Avg SLIVER 6G M Yes 11/19/09 RIVRSIDE Lease $39,000 40,603 Above SEAL GRA 6G A Yes
That straight from MMR. Im not cheap, just not stupid and willing to pay X amount to get screwed on a car. And i also wouldn't want someone on the forum getting screwed either. Just face the truth you over paid for you car now you want some of that money back. Its ok it happens.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:27 AM

Bump for an awesome car and and awesome seller!
Almo keeps his vehicles pristine condition.
I can vouch that I bought his E55.

Even if he isnt selling it any longer!

And to this emoving guy, are you seriously gonna sit here and dump on his for sale thread?
Why are you so bitter?

Last edited by 99S351; 02-22-2010 at 12:29 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:24 PM

2005 E55 AMG
That straight from MMR. Im not cheap, just not stupid and willing to pay X amount to get screwed on a car. And i also wouldn't want someone on the forum getting screwed either. Just face the truth you over paid for you car now you want some of that money back. Its ok it happens.
LOL... yes you are cheap! Face the truth huh? I paid too much huh? Little bitter with yourself it sounds like. Bottom line, don't let me stop you from going and spending your money on an auction car. LOL

By the way, are you one that just cries over the auction prices and comparison or would you actually buy an auction car? Another one that just tries to get some hand outs and shows that he is cheap.

Again, you are clueless if you think my price was off or high.

Its coming together great thank you!

So run along to your little auction prices and I hope those work out well for you.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:28 PM

2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by 99S351
Bump for an awesome car and and awesome seller!
Almo keeps his vehicles pristine condition.
I can vouch that I bought his E55.

Even if he isnt selling it any longer!

And to this emoving guy, are you seriously gonna sit here and dump on his for sale thread?
Why are you so bitter?

Hope all is well with you. So you’re selling the E huh? Got anything in mind to replace it with?

By the way, be ready to deal with a few cheap guys here and get beat up over people living in the auction dream land prices and how they feel your car isn't worth but half of auction prices these days.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:57 PM

Hope all is well with you. So you’re selling the E huh? Got anything in mind to replace it with?

By the way, be ready to deal with a few cheap guys here and get beat up over people living in the auction dream land prices and how they feel your car isn't worth but half of auction prices these days.
Yea dude im gonna chill for now, Im looking at working in Caracoa for my next gig. I didn't get to spend alot of time with the E55.
The Porsche is looking beautiful man, I know if I drive one ill be bitten by the bug.

Yea Im quite surprised at the amount of low balling cheap *******s who own Mercedes on this forum.
Everyone wants a super low priced steal but some go about it the wrong way.
I just figured members of this boards wouldn't carry themselves as if it was a Honda Civic forum or something, or at least have enough respect and maturity not to bash someone else's thread and selling price.

Lol at emoving for perceiving Almo as a low life Walmart worker, you really have no idea.
And at the rest of you low balling disrespectful auction fan boys, get a life and stop bashing for sale threads...at the end of the day you don't get any gain from it.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:06 PM

2005 E55 AMG
Wanny boy,

What did you do to your Cobra, the wheels?? Oh my, a really big oh my.

You want to know how I know who you are now. LOL

And this is you and you're giving me a hard time about my price and tossing auction prices out... how old are you, 18? Give me a flipping break!! Not to mention you bought a Cobra and trying to flip it to make some money? LOL... Unbelievable!

Last edited by Almo; 02-22-2010 at 04:52 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 05:10 PM

2005 E55 AMG
And i also wouldn't want someone on the forum getting screwed either.
I find this post very interesting after speaking to the previous owner of the Cobra and him conveying that after you purchased the car and since you are trying to sale the car but you haven't been truthful about something being wrong with the Cobra? Small world ya know!!

How about a carfax? Come to think of it, maybe you can sale it at an auction since something is wrong with it?

Last edited by Almo; 02-22-2010 at 05:13 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 05:57 PM

Hhaahahah wow...somebody got exposed big time!
That explains the lack of respect..look at him hes a young emo looking metro sexual punk!
Poor kid!

All of a sudden hes a for sale thread police on a MB forum and he cares about others getting screwed on deals.muahahha
Old 02-24-2010, 04:05 AM

03 Cobra, 02 M3
I find this post very interesting after speaking to the previous owner of the Cobra and him conveying that after you purchased the car and since you are trying to sale the car but you haven't been truthful about something being wrong with the Cobra? Small world ya know!!

How about a carfax? Come to think of it, maybe you can sale it at an auction since something is wrong with it?
LOL he puts pictures of me. Please dont tell me that you find me that attractive. Are you jealous of my looks? Im sorry that your wife is fat and ugly or whatever is making you question your sexuality, but posting pictures of dudes online is homo.

Im emo??? lol I guess doing your hair and dressing in designer clothing is OUT and EMO now.

Run it yourself, the VIN is 1FAFP48Y83F327387. No accidents. No discrepancies. Your a fool. I bet your one of those ****s who thinks we didn't land on the moon or that bush brought down the towers.....Do not believe every word you here. Most people are full of shyt.

"him conveying that after you purchased the car and since you are trying to sale the car but you haven't been truthful" WTF does that mean?
Your grammar is horrible. I dont understand what you are trying to say. Truthful about what?
Old 02-24-2010, 04:09 AM

mb
Wow, what a damn nice car. I want it, but pretty impossible as of now. lol
Old 02-24-2010, 04:12 AM

03 Cobra, 02 M3
"And this is you and you're giving me a hard time about my price and tossing auction prices out... how old are you, 18? Give me a flipping break!! Not to mention you bought a Cobra and trying to flip it to make some money? LOL... Unbelievable!"

Your price is ridiculously out of range and it makes me want to puke. I buy and flip cars all the ****ing time. Its what I do on the side for some money. I never buy a ****box or anything of the sort. All the cars I buy are inspected prior to purchase. In the case of the Cobra, I knew if I had it inspected and the seller heard that there are no costly problems, he would of changed his mind about the price. Half of my friends have bought they're cars from me. THis Cobra was supposed to be mine, but I have other plans with the money.
Good luck doing whatever the **** you hicks do in West Virginia.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
e36 318i, 2004 sti
i love this thread keeps me very entertained at work..
Old 02-24-2010, 12:40 PM

2005 E55 AMG
LOL he puts pictures of me. Please dont tell me that you find me that attractive. Are you jealous of my looks? Im sorry that your wife is fat and ugly or whatever is making you question your sexuality, but posting pictures of dudes online is homo.

Im emo??? lol I guess doing your hair and dressing in designer clothing is OUT and EMO now.

Run it yourself, the VIN is 1FAFP48Y83F327387. No accidents. No discrepancies. Your a fool. I bet your one of those ****s who thinks we didn't land on the moon or that bush brought down the towers.....Do not believe every word you here. Most people are full of shyt.

"him conveying that after you purchased the car and since you are trying to sale the car but you haven't been truthful" WTF does that mean?
Your grammar is horrible. I dont understand what you are trying to say. Truthful about what?
I do not care! Your a stem over green and you have a lot to learn cupcake!!

"And this is you and you're giving me a hard time about my price and tossing auction prices out... how old are you, 18? Give me a flipping break!! Not to mention you bought a Cobra and trying to flip it to make some money? LOL... Unbelievable!"

Your price is ridiculously out of range and it makes me want to puke. I buy and flip cars all the ****ing time. Its what I do on the side for some money. I never buy a ****box or anything of the sort. All the cars I buy are inspected prior to purchase. In the case of the Cobra, I knew if I had it inspected and the seller heard that there are no costly problems, he would of changed his mind about the price. Half of my friends have bought they're cars from me. THis Cobra was supposed to be mine, but I have other plans with the money.
Good luck doing whatever the **** you hicks do in West Virginia.
Again, I do not care!!

Last edited by Almo; 02-24-2010 at 12:48 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2002 Porsche 911TT 996 with 21K miles - $48K